New or existing small business owners interested in opening, expanding, or retaining a business in the rural Nevada communities with 50,000 or less population.
- Working capital
- Purchase of equipment
- Purchase of inventory
Repayment Terms, Interest Rates, and Fees
Loan repayment terms vary according to several factors:
- Loan amount
- Planned use of funds
- Credit History
- Needs of small business borrower
The maximum repayment term allowed is ten years. Interest rates vary between 5 and 10 percent.
Contact Western Nevada Development District to receive loan application at 775-883-7333 X2000.
In addition to the application, the following is required:
- A Business Plan
- Photo Id
- A $25 Non-Refundable fee
- Copy of any existing Real Estate Leases and Equipment Leases for Environmental Information
- Current balance sheet and profit and loss statement for your business
- Personal Financial Statement
- A balance sheet, profit and loss statement and business tax returns for previous three years
- Personal income tax returns for each borrower(s) for previous three years